Chlorine granulate for disinfection and algae control.
Slow-dissolving stabilized disinfectant in granulate form. Ideal for local disinfection and cleaning of, for example, stairs and the bottom (of deep swimming pools). Granulate sinks to the bottom. The granulate will be active there. Watch out for bleach stains. Preventive effect against algae and organic dirt/load. Stabilizer protects chlorine against UV radiation from the sun. High stable chlorine content: Min. 90%. For application in soft and hard water.
Dosing instructions (practical advice)¹:
- Always correct the pH value between 7.2 and 7.6
- First brush the contaminated area well, then distribute 20 – 40 g of granules over the area. The next day, brush well again
- If necessary, switch off the filter pump so that the granulate also remains in the contaminated area
- With this dosing recommendation, the cyanuric acid content may not exceed 70 ppm (mg/l) (overstabilisation)
¹ May differ from label texts. Labels are always prepared according to national rules and regulations.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use
- Keep in a cool dark place, out of the reach of children
- Chlorine granules can result in getting get bleach stains and could damage the bottom of your pool. First check whether the material is suitable for this
- Never mix with other (swimming pool) chemicals or other types of chlorine. These can react with each other. Chlorine gas formation may occur
- To avoid risk of skin and eye irritation, it is recommended to wear protective gloves and eye protection when handling this product
Product also works very well against mold spots on the bottom and for cleaning extra deep swimming areas where the flow is often less.