Stain and scale inhibitor for swimming pools.
Prevents and removes limescale and metal ion deposits. Also works against rust stains. Mild for pool liners. Compatible with chlorine. High quality product.
Dosing instructions (practical advice):
- For preventive maintenance per 10 m³ of water:
- With a water hardness of 8 to 19 °dH 150-350 ppm: 100 ml every 6 months
- With a water hardness of 19 to 28 °dH 350-500 ppm: 100 ml every 3 months
- With a water hardness of 28 to 42 °dH 500-750 ppm: 200 ml every 2 months
- With a water hardness higher than 42 °dH > 750 ppm: 200 ml per month
- To remove stains or limescale: add 200 ml as close as possible to the location of the stains or scale. Then brush the areas thoroughly
- Dissolve the product in a bucket of water and distribute evenly over the water surface at approx. 30 cm from the edges
- During treatment, the pump should be running for 3 to 4 hours. pH value should be maintained between 7.2 and 7.6
- Always read the label and product information before use
- Keep in a cool dark place, out of the reach of children
- Never mix with other (swimming pool) chemicals, always add the product to water, never the other way around
- To avoid risk of skin and eye irritation, it is recommended to wear protective gloves and eye protection when handling this product
Limescale deposits and stains are often caused by a too high pH value. So also pay close attention to the pH value!